You can withdraw your money just as easily as you deposited it. There are a variety of withdrawal options for you to choose at Crazy Vegas Casino and they all ensure security, efficiency and fast access to your money. We will always pay out through your initial deposit method and then to your chosen method of purchase (PMOP).
1) Go to BANK in the Crazy Vegas Casino software.
2) Select the WITHDRAWAL option.
3) Select the amount you would like to withdraw.
4) Once you have completed the withdrawal, the amount will leave your balance where it will be in a pending status for 24 hours. This means that you can reverse your withdrawal within the following 24 hours.
5) Remember that you don't have to withdraw your winnings at the end of each session. You can leave your casino account with a positive balance, which will automatically be saved in the system and will be available for the next time you log in and play.
6) You are able to withdraw a positive balance in your casino account and receive your money via one of the payment options listed above.
If you need assistance with your banking or any other aspect of Crazy Vegas Casino, you can simply contact our 24/7 Contact Centre.
All cash-ins will be subject to audit before being processed.
The Player will have to provide Vegas Partner Lounge with a copy of your proof of identity, a recent utility bill not older than 3 months that reflects the players’ address details, copies of the front and back of all registered credit cards at the casino, an approval signed purchase history and / or other appropriate documentation when withdrawing credits.
The proof of identity must exactly match the registered name and surname of the casino account.
Failure to provide the necessary documentation after it has been requested, or the submission of fraudulent documentation, means that the players’ casino account will be locked and all winnings and / or cash-in will be void and / or any cash-ins will be token refunded to the players’ casino account.
Any amount less than $/£/€50 will not be cashed out and will be credited back to the player’s casino account.
Fairness and Reliability
If you're concerned about fairness and reliability, you'll be pleased to know that we offer you two ways to track your interactions with our casinos.
View a history of your financial transactions by simply clicking on the CashCheck icon within the casino software. You'll get full details of your casino purchases and payouts, provided in a bank-like statement.
Check and review all your game play activity. This web-based utility, which is accessed from within the casino software, provides you with a detailed, bank-like statement that catalogues and details each and every wager.