1. The player’s consent is required to disclose information to third parties - to other companies and to business partners, successors in title to our business and suppliers that are engaged to process such data on our behalf. We may inform you (by e-mail, telephone, text message, mail or otherwise) about products and services (including those of other companies and organisations) which we consider may be of interest to you.
2. All players will have to provide Vegas Partner Lounge with a copy of proof of identity, a recent utility bill not older than 3 months that reflects the players address details, copies of the front and back of all registered credit cards at the casino, an approval signed purchase history and/or other appropriate documentation when withdrawing credits. The proof of identity must exactly match the registered name and surname of the casino account.
3. This information can be updated by players contacting our 24/7 Live support.
4. Vegas Partner Lounge and the casino will keep all documentation received as well as personal account information relating to the Player, confidential, secure and safe.
5. Vegas Partner Lounge may forward or disclose any such documentation or personal information when required by law to appropriate authorities for the prevention and detection of crime or any other duly authorized purpose of any public authority, or pursuant to the order of any competent court.
6. Where applicable Vegas Partner Lounge may also forward relevant documentation as proof of identity and/or convey personal and account information to a third party for use in the recovery of any sums owed to Vegas Partner Lounge by the Player.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. By browsing this web site and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.