1. The player’s consent is required to disclose information to third parties - to other companies and to business partners, successors in title to our business and suppliers that are engaged to process such data on our behalf. We may inform you (by e-mail, telephone, text message, mail or otherwise) about products and services (including those of other companies and organisations) which we consider may be of interest to you.
2. All players will have to provide Vegas Partner Lounge with a copy of proof of identity, a recent utility bill not older than 3 months that reflects the players address details, copies of the front and back of all registered credit cards at the casino, an approval signed purchase history and/or other appropriate documentation when withdrawing credits. The proof of identity must exactly match the registered name and surname of the casino account.
3. This information can be updated by players contacting our 24/7 Live support.
4. Vegas Partner Lounge and the casino will keep all documentation received as well as personal account information relating to the Player, confidential, secure and safe.
5. Vegas Partner Lounge may forward or disclose any such documentation or personal information when required by law to appropriate authorities for the prevention and detection of crime or any other duly authorized purpose of any public authority, or pursuant to the order of any competent court.
6. Where applicable Vegas Partner Lounge may also forward relevant documentation as proof of identity and/or convey personal and account information to a third party for use in the recovery of any sums owed to Vegas Partner Lounge by the Player.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. By browsing this web site and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
There are a number of methods we use to ensure your safety throughout your gaming experience. We have made sure our security is of the highest standards and we thank you for being a player with us.
128-bit SSL encryption
Vegas Partner Loungeuses the most advanced technology in order to ensure that all of your vital information stays safe and secure. Our 128-bit SSL encryption security method is the perfect example. SSL uses a public-key encryption in order to swap session keys between the client and our server. This method is used to encrypt the http transaction in both the request and response protocols. Vegas Partner Lounge’s 128-bit SSL encryption is the same security protocol that most banks around the world use when exchanging data.
Vegas Partner Lounge will never share your vital information with anyone else. We ensure you that we will not share your information with other companies for spamming purposes. Vegas Partner Lounge will not spam you either; we will only send you important information concerning the casino, new casino deals, promotions and monthly newsletters.
There are a number of independent regulatory bodies which are set in place to guarantee the utmost safety and security of all players at Vegas Partner Lounge. The regulatory bodies to whom Vegas Partner Lounge submit themselves to, are the MGA (Malta Gaming Authority) and eCOGRA (online gaming industry self-regulatory body) . These regulatory bodies ensure players are treated in a fair and professional manner.
'Vegas Partner Lounge' refers to all of its casino brands, including: 'Crazy Vegas Casino', 'Crazy Mobile', 'Golden Riviera Casino', ‘Golden Riviera Mobile’, 'Casino-Mate', 'Casino-Mate Mobile', 'Maple Casino', 'Maple Mobile Casino.'
Various Google Analytics features (Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting) are either implemented or may be implemented in the future on Vegas Partner Lounge properties.
Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting is used in order to better serve content and promotional content to our audience. Using the Ads Settings, you can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
Here is a list of currently available opt outs for the web. Vegas Partner Lounge may now or at some point in the future take advantage of Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
Third-party vendors, including Google, may show Vegas Partner Lounge ads on sites across the Internet.
Vegas Partner Lounge and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on a user’s past visits to our website.